A visit to this year's Ecobuild event could provide the springboard you need to grow your business internationally.
It’s just four weeks until Ecobuild, the world’s biggest event for the sustainable built environment opens its doors.
Joining the wealth of big name speakers and packed conference programme this year, UK Trade and Investment will be providing a unique chance for UK-based businesses. Across the three day event it will be providing the chance to meet face-to-face with over 50 international buyers and hear from 30 market specialists about the opportunities for developing your business in world-wide markets. And for overseas companies there will be the chance to get a valuable insight into the prospects and practicalities of investing and setting up shop in the UK.
At this year's event, UKTI will be partnering with the UK Green Building Council and the Green Construction Board to bring you a programme of sessions with a range of UK and internationally focused content; from panel discussions and seminars to briefings on the green agenda in different countries.
Added to this UKTI will be offering you the opportunity to:
- Meet international buyers and distributors eager to partner and do business with UK companies and buy UK goods and services.
- Discuss international opportunities and best practice with UKTI country specialists.
- Learn about new projects and industry requirements in key global markets.
- Hear about opportunities and relevant policy in the UK market.
- Engage in discussion with industry leaders and have your questions answered.
So whether you’re a supplier, manufacturer, consultant or contractor of low carbon goods and services, don't miss the chance to find out more about the exciting global business opportunities open to you.