The Royal Free Hospital in London is to save over £13.5 million over the next 15 years thanks to its new decentralised energy strategy.
Download this case study to find out:
- how the hospital worked with Mitie Asset Management to develop a combined heat and power energy centre.
- how the hospital's new energy strategy will reduce the hospital's carbon footprint by 4,500 tonnes per year.
- benefits for the local community
For more information on the benefits of decentralized energy, check out:
- Getting someone else to pay for your renewable energy generation - now there's a revolutionary idea [Blog post from 2degrees CEO Martin Chilcott]
- How could decentralised energy benefit your organisation? [Interactive brochure]
- Capturing the value of decentralised energy [Video]
- How did Waitrose reduce a store's grid electricity usage by 69%? [Case study]