Filmed by GREEN.TV
Watch Quentin Clark explain the lessons he has learned engaging suppliers on key sustainability business challenges at Waitrose speaking at The 2degrees Summit 2012. See the comment below for video highlights.
- Considering emotion in your plans
- What is the supply chain?
- Thinking about responsibility – developing a position on CSR & basic rules of retailing.
- Using fish as an example for sustainability
- Educating customers about complex matters
- Considering cost reduction and efficiency: economic sustainability
- Making it happen
- How to create the route to successful engagement
- creating a framework for CSR
- Setting environmental targets around key areas
- embedding brand philosophy in all documents
- Success, doing things that work