UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) based at the British Consulate General in Düsseldorf in Germany is alerting companies to three exciting opportunities in the areas of wind energy and the maritime environment. Brief details are shown below, please see the website too.
1) A German company is looking for new suppliers of technical systems for ecological research in the maritime environment sector. This company offers an interface between maritime research and industry. The company is particularly interested in newly developed state-of-the-art technology to research in one of the following areas:
• marine aquaculture,
• bionic lightweight design,
• wind energy (bioengineering in a maritime environment).
If you would like to find out more about the German company please provide more information via our website at http://bit.ly/UTcfe3
2) A German authority is looking for new suppliers of technical services in the maritime environment sector, in particular with expertise relevant to the development of offshore wind. UK Trade & Investment Germany can introduce you to the responsible officer of this Federal Authority and accompany you on your first visit. If you would like to find out more about the opportunity please provide more information via the website at http://bit.ly/YmDJxb There is no cost to this service.
3) UK wind energy companies are being offered the opportunity to advertise their services to new customers thanks to a new website and support offered by UK Trade & Investment. The German/English language website offers your services/spare parts, used wind turbines and other systems via a new e-business platform connecting buyers and sellers in the wind turbine aftermarket. For more information please see the website at http://bit.ly/UZgPoO.