Daniel Turner, Head of Disclosure at CDP highlighted how CDP data has uncovered opportunities for companies such as BASF, Cisco, BMW, and Eaton, enabling innovation, reducing costs and allowing companies to show real leadership.
Daniel described how CDP Reporter Services helps companies to achieve their carbon goals through software solutions, networking and sharing best practice. Access Daniel’s slides >
Mark Didden, Sustainability Analyst at Royal Philips Electronics described how CDP Reporter Services provides excellent tools and how the CDP Supply Chain Program enables Philips to drive reduction further down the chain. Access Mark’s slides here >
Questions asked during this webinar include:
- What are Philips' significant supply chain emission sources?
- Does Philips plan more product life cycle assessments?
- You mentioned the details about ‘acceptable’ verification standards are on your website – where exactly can I find that information? More information >
- Investor use of the data – what are they doing with it?
- What do you think will be the big sustainability trends of the next couple of years?
- Are local authorities are engaged in the CDP? More information >
Join the upcoming webinar on April 3rd with Dexter Galvin, Head of Supply Chain – Carbon Disclosure Project & Gary Hanafin, Global Sustainability Lead for Supply Chain, Accenture. Register for A New Era: Supplier Management in the Low-Carbon Economy >