If you missed today's webinar, "Managing Environmental Impacts in the Supply Chain: Product stewardship," the recording is available here. The slides can be accessed here.
We were joined by Cody Sisco, Manager of Advisory Services at BSR, who stressed that more focused investment and insight is needed in the area of managing environmental impacts in the supply chain. Nearly all organizations have progress to make to develop sufficient and comprehensive strategies. Cody discussed various frameworks for managing environmental impacts in the supply chain and gave some examples of emerging practices.
If you are looking for other resources related to managing environmental impacts in the supply chain, here are a few places to get started:
- 2degrees Sustainability Essentials: Supply Chain
- 2degrees Sustainability Essentials: Corporate Water Risk Management
- Product Life Cycle Accounting and Reporting Standard
- Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standard
- Water footprinting: identifying and addressing water risks in the value chain
- Guide to Responsible Business Engagement with Water Policy
Please don't hesitate to contact Cody or myself with further questions, or to post a comment on this blog. On behalf of everyone at 2degrees, we would like to thank Cody for his informative presentation.