What were the most interesting and informative topics in water this year? Take a look at this list.
1. Water sustainability is becoming fashionable
With water scarcity becoming a major problem worldwide, what is the apparel industry doing to reduce its water footprint?
2. How much water do you eat?
Katharine Earley explores how Wonderwater brings complex water scarcity issues to life in an accessible way.
3. Join us at World Water Week
An intro to the World Water Week 2012 conference.
4. Cut flowers and cholera: How water reconnects sustainability with people
Paul McNeillis explains why water can be the missing link between environmental and social sustainability metrics.
5. Water on course to be scarcer than oil by 2030
A breakdown of the Bank of America Merrill Lynch report on water risk and the global water services industry.
6. Can a water risk management strategy save your business?
CDP explores why a water risk strategy is useful to business today.
7. Lessons from World Water Week
A roundup of what came from World Water Week 2012. Blogs, videos, and more!
8. What does the future hold for the world's water legislation?
Katharine Earley reviews current developments in water legislation and considers how businesses can expect legislation to change in the future.
9. Towards sustainability: Harmonizing corporate water tools for better water governance
A World Water Week 2012 session with WBCSD, WRI, WFN, Ceres, WWF, and DEG on current water tools.
10. 60 percent of large companies lack long term water strategy
A rundown of the KPMG report on companies’ efforts on water strategy.