With digital and data transforming industries and empowering audiences, companies are battling to find new and effective ways to communicate corporate’s vision and purpose, engage and influence key stakeholders while balancing transparency and vulnerability.
In Ethical Corporation’s latest briefing, you will learn key strategies for your company to ensure the real trust and engagement is achieved in this digital, multichannel world.
You will learn:
- Key aspects of social media that make it ideal for communicating a corporate vision and creating a strong brand identity –
- How to build agile and tailored communication strategies to meet the needs of different stakeholder groups
- The ‘golden rules’ for communication professionals to stay one step ahead in the digital world
With expert insights from:
- Inge Massen, Global Director Communications & External Affairs – Science & Innovation, DSM (European Excellence Award 2017 for Europe’s best Influencer Communications approach)
- Miguel Pestana Veiga, SVP Corporate Communications and External Affairs, RB
- Daniella Peting, Social Media Manager, North America and Co-Lead, Global Social Media Center of Excellence, Motorola Solutions
We hope you find the analysis of value.