Now in its 7th year, the edie Energy Management Forum will bring you an end-to-end overview of what a successful energy strategy looks like. An array of expert speakers will be on hand to update you on the ever-changing policy landscape including ESOS phase two, Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, and the impact of Brexit, and to explain how you can capitalise on emerging solutions such as energy storage and demand response.
Innovation Gateway is proud to be supporting this conference and a few of the partners have been invited to share their innovative energy efficiency case studies and experience on the day.
Panel discussion: demonstrating leadership in energy management: the power of many
- Dr Anna Menezes-Dawson, Group head of energy - Tesco
- James Tiernan, Group energy & environment manager - Unite Students
- Wayne Bexton, Head of energy projects - Nottingham City Council
Member discount: You are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event. Register now at http://events.edie.net/energy/ and enter IG15 into the promo code box.
Expert speakers include:
- Tim Sullivan, Director, energy and property compliance, Rolls-Royce
- Nick Turton, External affairs director, Energy Institute
- Claire Whitely, Senior sustainability manager, Hilton
- Jonathan Foster, Energy manager, Boots
- Malcolm Hanna, Technical director, National Energy Foundation
- Maria Spyrou, Energy efficiency manager, Marks and Spencer
- John Leonard, Innovation and optimisation manager, Wessex Water
- Mike Lynch, Engagement lead, sustainable workplaces, RBS
- Eric Brown, Head of innovation, Energy Systems Catapult
- Charles Sainsbury, Energy manager, Landsec
- James Graham, Head of asset optimisation, SmartestEnergy
- John Pooley, ESOS lead assessor, Energy Institute
See the full agenda and complete list of speakers here.
Book now using our 15% discount: http://events.edie.net/energy/ (enter IG15 into the promo code box).