[25 min] In our final piece on Embedded Sustainability: The Next Big Competitive Advantage, Martin Chilcott interviews Nadya Zhexembayeva and discuss 5 major topics:
- Why write a book on embedding sustainability?
- What's the short version?
- Which companies are the standout candidates of the "sustainability award of the year"?
- How has thinking/market evolved since the book was published?
- Why is it that sustainability lens is capable of finding inefficiencies?
Nadya explains that while we have moved forward, there are still some ways in which businesses are stunted, specifically in the bolt-on vs. embedded sustainability concept.
Listen to the podcast for more.
Read the rest of Nadya's insights in the 2degrees Book Club.