The Rushlight Awards are back to propel the most relevant clean-tech innovations in the right direction with their unique mix of support and promotion.
Don't miss this opportunity, Closing date is 30th November 2017!
The Rushlight Awards are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations and initiatives for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally.
There are separate categories for each of the renewable energies, clean fuels, transport, energy efficiency, power generation and storage, resource, water, sustainable manufacturing, agriculture and products, clean environment and deployment initiatives.
To enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in How to Enter.Closing date is 30th November 2017!
We are bringing together the most attractive set of benefits and prizes for entrants to this year's awards which already include:
1. All entries will be made into posters and exhibited at the Rushlight Show, unless you choose not to.
2. The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector.
3. Winners and commended entries can display their respective success logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
4. Priority will be given to entrants for the presentation slots in the Innovation Showcase at the Rushlight Show on Thursday 25 January.
5. Every entrant who is a commercial business can receive a free Grant Scope assessment by Granted Consultancy, including a 30 min skype call.
6. Every entrant can receive an initial IP assessment by Stephens Scown via a free 30 min telephone call.
7. The Green Tech Challenge programme are offering a fast track into their programme, provided entries are received by 7 October.
8. Leading Edge Only are offering free membership for all entrants from the date of their entry up to 25 January 2018 and then prizes of membership after that for winners.
9. Tmara are offering a prize of a Product-Market Assessment, Minimum Viable Value Specification and Strategic Alignment Mentoring to one winning company of their choosing. (Estimated Value: £30K).
10. Impact Hub Westminster are giving a prize of 3 months free Hub 100 Membership, a package worth over £795.
11. All entrants can have a stand in the Exhibition at the Rushlight Show at a substantial discount.
12. Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards and bringing the team to the Party.
13. All entrants can attend the Awards Party at discounted prices, including group packages.
14. Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
To enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in How to Enter.